Welcome to our NEW website!
What's new with you this year?
At FYI we're kicking the new year off with a double website upgrade. Kind of exciting! What we're MOST excited about is the potential that our new websites will better serve you. The better we serve you, the better you can serve the teenagers you love. And that makes us want to get up in the morning and keep churning out resources!
Here's a bit more about what we've done and what we're hoping for:
- You will notice right away that we're making it much easier to navigate in between fulleryouthinstitute.org and stickyfaith.org. We've added a menu at the top of each page to let you jump back and forth as often as you want to find the FYI resource you're looking for.
- Speaking of looking, our new search bar allows you to search across both sites, and displays your results in site-specific lists.
- We know there is an overwhelming amount of information on the FYI site. We love that we can offer so many resources, but we guess that sometimes you have a hard time finding what you need. Our hope is that the new layout and navigation will get you there quickly. Our books are all in one place, and under the Resources tab above you'll find other resources by category as well. If you're looking for training, we've got that too.
- This blog has been an important mouthpiece for us to share the latest in research, books, and other things we're learning with you in small chunks. The past three years we've been on the Top 25 Youth Ministry Blogs rankings (#7 in 2012), and we hope that making our blog easier to find on our site will invite you to keep reading it and make it easy to share it with others.
- About sharing, one of the downsides of switching the database of the FYI blog is that we've lost our social sharing statistics associated with each post. So while we ALWAYS love it when you think something is worth sharing, we'd love even more than usual if you would share the love right now. What's your favorite FYI article, blog post, video, or other resource? Take a minute to pass it on today.
As an extra incentive for sharing about the new site (either FYI or Sticky Faith), if you do so by Twitter or Facebook by next Friday 1/18 you'll be entered into a drawing to win a free book or curriculum of your choosing from FYI! If you're using Twitter, share a link and mention @FullerFYI or @stickyfaith in your tweet. If on Facebook, go to our Facebook page and share the contest link with your friends on your page.
Finally, we wanted to release a special free gift along with our website upgrade. We're so excited to unveil the Sticky Faith Every Day Curriculum, a field-tested 100+ page resource you can use during Lent or any time you'd like to lead an 8-week series on noticing God more intentionally. This follow up to our Sticky Faith research will help you take students deeper into developing rhythms of faith to sustain them every day.
Please let us know what you think of the new site, and spread the word! While you're at it, we'd love to hear what's new for you in 2013 too.
More From Us
Sign up for our email today and choose from one of our popular free downloads sent straight to your inbox. Plus, you’ll be the first to know about our sales, offers, and new releases.