Top Five of 2009
Today we released a special edition of our FYI E-Journal to our subscribers (shameless plug: you should become one!) listing the top five most-accessed resources on our website during 2009. In case you missed it, heres that list:
- Urban Ministry Self-Care Toolkit: Sabbath Rest in a 24/7 City
- Just Guys: Understanding and Escaping Guyland
- I Think Im Gay: Having Healthy Dialogue with Kids who Struggle with Sexual Orientation
- Good Sex Excerpt: Free Parent Meeting Planning Guide
- Beyond Skin Deep: Responding to Kids Who Cut
Thanks for making it such a fun year to serve you here at FYI!
More From Us
Sign up for our email today and choose from one of our popular free downloads sent straight to your inbox. Plus, you’ll be the first to know about our sales, offers, and new releases.