Top 5 Posts of 2015
Photo by Ben The Man
While 2016 is shaping up to be one of our most exciting years yet here at FYI, there has been a lot to celebrate THIS year as we look back at 2015. Here’s what you liked most, or what you might have missed that others thought was worth reading.
5. Ten things EVERY parent should know about gaming – Struggling with how much your kids or students in your youth ministry play video games? Here’s a practical article from our new parent resource Right Click to help.
4. Naming and navigating teen depression – How do you know if a teenager is depressed, or if this is normal adolescent behavior? A family therapist weighs in with solid insight.
3. How to help your kids build Sticky Faith by showing your own – The first blog in our #stickyfaithfamily series back in August. Click through the hashtag to see all the posts!
2. How to talk to boys...and get them to talk back – 7 practical tips that will help you as a youth leader or parent to get adolescent boys to talk.
1. Four surprises in a year of talking about LGBT issues in a Baptist church – Learn how Can I Ask That? sparked Fuller Alum Matt to lead a series about issues surrounding lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning people, the Bible, and the Church.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you in 2016!
The FYI Team
Brian, Johanna, Meghan, Jake, Irene, Tyler, Matthew, Quinn, Steve, Macy, Brad, and Kara