This week we are hosting our second Sticky Faith Learning Cohort of 16 churches for their first summit in Pasadena. As part of our pre-assessment for this year-long process, we ask this question:
If you could wave a magic wand and change 3 things about your ministry, what would they be?
Heres a sampling of these leaders dreams for their ministries:
- Parents of our students would have a deeper level of spiritual maturity that they could draw upon to disciple their kids.
- Students would approach their faith, alongside their parents, with the same passion and energy that they use to prepare to get into the college of their dreams.
- Change our worship service culture to allow for kids more easily
- Parental involvement would be higher.
- To have more capacity to dream and plan big-picture as well as try new things—seems like we don’t have much margin so that gets squeezed out quickly.
- More time with my family.
- That our elders would be willing to do whatever it takes to help children, youth and parents.
- Three more wishes
What about you? What are some of your ministry dreams for this year?
More From Us
Sign up for our email today and choose from one of our popular free downloads sent straight to your inbox. Plus, you’ll be the first to know about our sales, offers, and new releases.