How were you impacted by the Sticky Faith Every Day Series?
It’s a new season!
Easter marked the end of the season of Lent. Resurrection Sunday is the high point of the Christian calendar, and while we’re still soaking in the glory of Christ’s victory over death, it’s a good time to reflect on what happened in our lives and ministries during the past 40 days.
In January we released the free 8-week Sticky Faith Every Day Curriculum series, in hopes that it might be useful to you during Lent (though it was meant to be useful in any season that works for you). Along the way we’ve heard stories, read tweets, seen pictures, and received emails about the impact of this curriculum and resources series. Thanks to those of you who have shared! We were so pleased that nearly 4,000 folks downloaded the curriculum from all over the world.
We thought it might be helpful to pull together in one place links to all of the different resources in this series (you’re welcome!). Here you go:
- Sticky Faith Every Day 8-week Curriculum download, including over 100 pages of guides for youth group gatherings, daily student and adult guides, and family ideas resources
- “Notice” video and discussion guide
- “Strings Attached” video and discussion guide
- Parents Start Here guide
- Time and Place: Essential elements for faith sticking, an article by Steven Argue
- Sacred Pathways Toward Sticky Faith: Helping teenagers meet God every day, an article by Meredith Miller
- Margaret Feinberg Webcast
- Fixed Hour Prayer: Setting our day to the rhythm of prayer, an article by Laura Larsen
- Mark Yaconelli Webcast
- Sustainable Practices, an article by Laura Larsen
- Archie Honrado Webcast
- Dare to Disciplines: Spiritual practices to lead teenagers toward deeper faith, an article by Jesse Oakes
- Milestones of Faith: Creating rhythms through rites of passage, an article by Steven Johnson
- Soul-Care Sweat: Finding God in movement, an article by Steven Argue
Plus some Blog posts:
- How can time be our friend this year?
- Do you wish you could think about your ministry calendar differently?
- Lent, Sex and Noticing God
- Slow down, I can’t keep up!
- Sticky Faith Every Day Week 3: Learning to Receive Grace
- Is it OK to give up prayer for Lent?
And now that Lent has passed, this week we’re wondering: What difference has it made?
What little or big changes did you see in students?
How did you see signs of hope that families engaged the series?
What impact did the themes of Sticky Faith Every Day have on your ministry overall?
We’re open to hearing any and all stories, critiques, and brainstorms that came out of this series, whether you used a little or a lot of the material. Please submit a comment below, tweet us at @stickyfaith or @fullerFYI, or send an email to [email protected] with your story.
Thanks for being part of the movement!