Top FYI Posts of 2012
Like it or not, it’s the time of year for “top” lists. In keeping with the year-end assessment, we looked back on our top posts from FYI and Sticky Faith in 2012 and we’re posting the top five based on your response.
- What’s FOMO? How is it impacting you and every young person you know? - How the fear of missing out is shaping our use of social media and digital technology
- The tools you need to help struggling teens - This article and Part 2 help you walk through crisis with young people without sinking yourself
- Is youth ministry in the Bible? - Researching the scripture behind youth and family ministry
- How can I help my family disconnect from technology? - Tough question when you look at the stats of how connected we truly are
- Strengthening Families - Drawing from new research on how Family Assets support us all
PS: If you’re reading this before January 1, it’s not too late to give to the year-end matching gift and double your impact on teenagers’ lives!
Posted December 21 2012 by