Great question! The FYI team will be around Youth Specialties’ National Youth Workers Convention in Sacramento and would love to see you. Here are a few ways to connect with us:
- The FYI and Fuller Booth: Several Fuller Seminary and FYI team members will be at the booth throughout the weekend during exhibit hall hours, especially Matthew and Brian. Stop by for information about Fuller academic programs, Sticky Faith Cohorts, our books and resources, or whatever you're curious about. Sign up for our free resources and get entered into hourly drawings for free copies of Can I Ask That? Plus, we would love for you to add some ideas to our customized Sticky Faith wall throughout the weekend!
- Exhibit Hall Stage: Come hear Kara and Brad interview each other at our Exhibit Hall Stage time 3:45-3:55pm on Friday. You might learn something surprising.
- Sticky Faith Author Meet-Up: Kara and Brad will be at the FYI booth Friday from 4:00-4:30pm and want to chat with you. Please drop by to say hey.
- Thinking about joining our Sticky Faith Cohort? If you're considering joining our yearlong Sticky Faith Cohort in 2015, drop by to talk with Brian at the booth, or shoot him an email and set up a time to talk over coffee.
Seminars, Intensives, and Panels
- Sticky Faith Intensive: Kara and Brad will be teaching this learning lab on Thursday 1-6pm in Room CC 302/303. It's a great way to take a 4-hour dive into Sticky Faith (additional registration fee required.)
- Kara in the Saturday Morning Big Room: Last-Minute Change! Kara was slated to speak Saturday evening in Big Room, but that just changed to Saturday morning in the 9:15-10:45am Big Room 4. DON’T MISS IT.
- Sticky Faith Family Ministry Seminar: Kara will be leading a Sticky Faith seminar focusing on the new content shared in the Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family on Saturday from 4-5:30pm in Room CC 313.
- Late Night Film Premier! Kara and Matthew from our team will be sharing a premier sneak peek of our new video series that will help you partner with parents in nurturing faith in families. Join us from 10:00-11:00pm Saturday night in Room CC 306.
- Seminar with Steve Argue: On Sunday from 9:15-10:45am Steve will be presenting “Helping parents parent their post-high school kids” Room CC 306. Come learn from Mars Hill Grand Rapids’ pastor and resident theologian and FYI partner!
Pick up a copy of the All-New Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family
This is exciting: In addition to our other Sticky Faith resources, the YS Store will be selling the all-new Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family, and Zondervan is running an ebook discount of $2.99 all weekend. We’ll also be giving them away in surprise locations around the convention. Follow us on social media @stickyfaith and @fullerfyi to discover where.
Whether you catch us in a seminar, stop us in the hall, or join one of the Big Room sessions Irene will help facilitate, we hope to see you around NYWC this weekend!